top of page

Compétition

Public·107 membres

[[[STREAM*]***]] Today: Preston vs Southampton live watch 25 October 2023

5 hours ago — Saints are back on the road again as they face Preston in the Sky Bet Championship on Wednesday night. Get set for the clash with our Match Pack ...

He showed some fight, especially after full time. "Tessem replied, "You can play strikers in a lot of ways. He's not Che Adams and he doesn't enjoy having a man tied to his back. He stands very high on the pitch so there is space in front of him, while he looks backwards to his own goal. "His tactic is simple - go long to come short and go short to come long. His simple movements create space for him and his touch is fantastic. "Blackmore responded by asking the key differences between the two strikers. Hit 'Follow' at the top of this page and if you are using the BBC Sport app, tap the bell icon to get Saints news, analysis, podcasts and more sent straight to youImage source, Getty ImagesIn the latest episode of Goin' Home With Adam and Jo, BBC Radio Solent's Adam Blackmore and Jo Tessem discuss the skills of Carlos Alcaraz compared to those of fellow striker Che Adams. The 20-year-old has been praised for his interesting tactics following Southampton's win over Stoke. Blackmore said: "I want to talk about Alcaraz in this false nine position, just dropping off the front. "He doesn't do that and he'll be frustrated as well. Flynn Downes said they were sleep walking in the second half, that's how it felt and that's what happened. "Listen to the full episode on BBC SoundsBBC chief football writer Phil McNulty is taking questions from supporters on all things football in our live page hereKeith, West End: As a lifelong Saints fan, it seems that we're in for another tumultuous season. Do you think Saints will make the playoffs and get promoted? Phil: Hi Keith. Tumultuous is a good word. I honestly don’t know what to make of Saints so far this season. They really are a mixed bag, with great wins at home to Leeds United and away at Stoke City being mixed with poor results. And for all that, Saints are just one point off the play-off places. The two results I’ve mentioned arguably show there is the talent in Russell Martin’s squad to mount a promotion challenge and it could happen if they achieve some consistency. Follow live updates from today’s game in the live blog below. 1696689044Ipswich Town vs Preston North EndAttempt saved. George Hirst (Ipswich Town) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Nathan Broadhead. 1696688949Ipswich Town vs Preston North EndGoal! Ipswich Town 1, Preston North End 1. Preston - Southampton Betting Odds. Football. Championship. Online broadcast of the Preston vs. Southampton match is available only for registered users. It allows you to watch the match online and make bets in LIVE mode ... Live sport on TV this week: Sky Sports, TNT Sports, ITV, BBC Football: EFL Championship – Preston North End v Southampton. 7.40pm, Sky Live streaming and On Demand requires broadband/WiFi or 3G/4G access. UK only ... Southampton - BBC Sport Southampton commentator Adam Blackmore has been discussing the Saints' recent form on BBC Radio Solent's Saints And Sinners podcast: "I'm not pressing the ... 1696688386Ipswich Town vs Preston North EndGoal! Ipswich Town 1, Preston North End 0. Conor Chaplin (Ipswich Town) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Leif Davis with a cross following a corner. 1696688349Ipswich Town vs Preston North EndCorner, Ipswich Town. "Adams is good at holding the ball up when he has a man in his back, " Tessem said. "He gets his body in between the defender so they can't go around him. Whereas Alcaraz runs into it and finds the space by staying high, and then turning. "He's not afraid of hitting the long ball, he will run into good spaces. He's technically a midfield player, but he's an offensive midfield player so he does well up top. "Listen to the full episode on BBC SoundsThe wait for much-needed points goes on for Southampton supporters. Russell Martin's side have failed to pick up a single Championship point in September, having lost four games on the bounce, but they have one last chance before the end of the month, as they host Leeds United on Saturday(12:30 BST). This week, Tom Deacon is joined by BBC Radio Solent’s Adam Blackmore and former Saints midfielder Dean Hammond to work out how to fix all of the problems at the club. I don't think the season settles down until and I try not make any judgements until we get past the international breaks, because then the manager has the players every week for a number of months and you start getting into the thick of the season with Christmas and the FA Cup. "I'm getting a little fed up of fans saying 'what's the point of having all the ball if we don't score? '"The Saints absolutely outplayed Rotherham in the first half and only scored one goal, it didn't mean the manager was saying to the lads in the changing room 'don't shoot, keep the ball for as long as you can and if you get a 0-0 with 97% possession I'll be delighted'. Preston vs Southampton Prediction, Tip and Match Preview 4 hours ago — Preston vs Southampton Prediction, Tip and Match Preview. Kickoff - Wednesday, October 25th, 2023 (Championship) Ipswich Town vs Preston North End LIVE: Latest Championship updates(Getty Images)Follow live coverage as Ipswich Town face Preston North End in the Championship today. An increasingly competitive second tier in English football remains an intense and exciting competition, with the prize of a place in the Premier League on offer at the end of the season. Football, England: Preston live scores, results, fixtures ... today. Advertisement. Check bet365.com for latest offers and details. Geo-variations and T&Cs apply. Registration required. 18+. bet365. bookmaker. 100% bonus ...

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

bottom of page